Friday, January 24, 2014

Self Care and Self Respect Towards a Balanced Life !

Self Care and Self Respect Towards a Balanced Life !

My dear wonderful friends around the world ! Especially those who are online and sometimes get glued to the strange world of the Virtual world ! I have to share my personal experience with you !
This is a sort of self confession and also insight into my very own life and behaviour pattern in the past few weeks . I lead a very private and quiet life . Attentive to my patients as I am still practicing medicine and sitting back whenever free to just enjoy being me ! Yes , I read and sometimes felt a need to write . A relaxed and peaceful living as I gently approach the wonderful matured stage that I call my Golden years ! 
Always living on the fringe of society and watching the many excitements , activities and dramas of the wonderful people ! It is really wonderful to watch how most of us are excited by rituals , customs and other trappings of our cultures !  As I always keep saying , there is no wrong or right to whatever you are doing, as long as you do no harm to others and , of course , to your good self !
My reason or point in writing this blog is to share my own observation about my own behaviour !
I , out of the blue , while flying back to Sydney , Australia , decided that I am going to come out of my comfort zone and am going to get serious about the great magic and mystery of the Internet , virtual world and the online way of  seeing this world ! So , from that day , which is just short of 3 months , I really got myself initiated to this online lifestyle . I can tell that it is fun and it can also be a bloody pain ! Anyway , I have made my mind and am going to keep going . For whatever reason , I just happen to come to Google+ and than to Blogger . 
Both these have been wonderful for a newbie like me ! I have really no idea what is all this about ! I am still running around daily and wondering what is all the fun or fuss about this Google+ and all the plus ! Anyway , I told myself to just be quiet and keep going . Just follow the great walk to perhaps Freedom or whatever ! I had read of the Great Chinese leader Mao who made his people walk to some freedom or whatever ! No disrespect the Chinese leader , please !
There are circles within circles that I am still struggling to understand ! So much for my status of being aware !! What ever the attraction , it is really a wonderful platform to really be connected to the whole wide world !! I just cannot believe how we are able to get so wonderfully connected all over the planet ! Awesome , amazing and just a miracle !! It is just so unbelievable and I really have to thank whoever , whatever for setting this wonderful platform ! I believe that it is just a matter of time and I will slowly begin to understand the rules or tricks of the game ! I am also aware that it is just a click away and I can ask anybody around the wonderful planet and somebody will response ! I just cannot believe that ! 
Now , I have expressed my joy and happy side ! 
What I want you to know is that you , me and all must also become aware that this game , life or whatever we want to call this can also become very demanding , addictive and time consuming !
We have to be aware that we need to take time off to see the blue sky , the birds that are singing and hopping from branch to branch . Children running about , stepping back to have a cup of coffee and just daydreaming ! To laugh with near and dear ones who are wondering where I have disappeared to!
I am talking of Self-Care . It is important to take care of ourselves . To rest , sleep and balance our life. It is the most important relationship that we need to respect ! The relationship with ourselves .




I just felt that I had to write this blog . It was important . I feel it is the right thing to say to my wonderful and dear friends . 
Will end here, Please take care .
Till we meet again .
Amar.


No comments:

Post a Comment