Friday, January 31, 2014

Love - My Energy Drink !

Love - My Energy Drink !

Let me talk of love again and again ! It is really worth sharing and talking about love !
I will not define love . I will simply share my experience of love . 
Instead of taking some personal view , I like to share how it feels to be in love .
Love is such an amazing expression we humans have that just being in love takes us into another dimension ! We are living here very much in the same physical world as others , yet , we are on some other non physical plane where we feel and see everything so differently from the rest of humanity that are not having the experience of love !
When we are in love with someone or with some other state of being , we feel a sense of being contented , satisfied , fullness , complete , whole and simply being blissful ! 
What a wonderful experience ! Totally floating and dancing ! There is an air of shere joy and happiness within most of the time . We are always full of energy .
If it is a person , and that person also expresses love or says so , a magical sense of connection happens . There is a glow and electrical tingling vibration all around us ! My body seems to be vibrating at some other frequency ! I can feel my body and face glowing or flushing ! I fill warm ! My heart is beating faster ! The rush of heightened energy can be felt so much more and easily .
It is like my energy tanks are getting filled up !
I become so much more alife ! My needs for physical food , material needs are diminished !
I am feeling high , as though on some energy enhancing drug ! I am actually high !
The other think I experience is that there is a wonderful joy of just sharing or giving the love .
There is more joy in sharing and giving ! The satisfaction is in giving ! The paradoxical experience is that as we give , we also at the same time feel so good and fulfilled!
All these wonderful feelings are so magical that our very physical body too responds differently .
Love is really an amazing experience. It is non physical and yet it effects all our world and life . We live so much more happier . We have a good natured , warm attitude towards all of life .
As we look around , even the colours of everything appear brighter and vibrating with some energy .
The taste of everything is better . all senses are at a peak !
There is a kind of light heartedness , exuberance , excitement , joyfulness all over us !
It is not some imagination , not at all ! A new reality is being felt .
This magical and mysterious feelings of love is all happening within us ! Nothing physical is being taken from the outside ! A whole new energy is being generated from within us !
We are doing it with the thoughts and feelings that we call or label as loving ! 
As we start to understand more of this wonderful love energy , we can tap into it always and at will !
I will keep sharing or writing to express how we can become aware that we are all Love Beings in our real nature !! As we have forgotten that , we go about all our life searching for that wonderful love , when it always within us !!
Will end now , but will share more .
Take care and Love .
Good night . Till we meet again .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment