Monday, December 30, 2013

Love is All there is !

Love is All there is !

As the year 2013 is about to slip away , I had to share this blog with you !
Yesterday I wrote about the magic of relationships and how complicated and complex they can be !
After that I was thinking that I have to at least , give a message of hope . Yes , relationships can be very challenging for most of us . 
Having lived , I think , long enough , to experience and to acquire knowledge about life , living and relationships . I feel that I can share something .
I started from the outside where I thought I could please everyone . After a very long trial and error way , I started realising that I was definitely on a wrong path .I found that I simply cannot make everyone happy or contented . 
Forget about trying to make others happy , I myself was struggling with my own feelings the most !
Where was I going wrong ?
Back to the drawing room again ! I went back to thinking and reading far and wide .
Slowly I started seeing and realising that most wise and great souls pointed towards the own self .
They shared that charity begins at home ! If you can not take care of yourself , who else can you take care off !?
That was a great revelation and truth .
I started cultivating self awareness and also learning to be contented with myself . I started enjoying being by my self . I really found that there was so much to know and understand about my own thoughts and feelings .
That was the awakening for me that I have to care and really love myself first before I can share or love any one else !
That's it ! The more I went in and enjoyed my wonderful self , the more I started to be happy and blissful !As this process went on , I become more matured and my sense of self esteem and confidence too improved .
That to me was my paradigm shift !
Today , I am who/what I am as how I experience my self . My life and living is an expression and extension of my experience ! That's it !
I live my simple unique life on my terms ! That does not mean I have become weird or arrogant ! No , far from it , in fact I feel humbled by these vast universal beingness !
I have just realised that as flowers bloom and are in their fullness , we Humans too need to open to our full glory and open to just be and share !
My real self is full of love ! It's like a fragrance that simply has to flow out ! 
So , love is given out without really expecting much from the outside .
I feel like a being full of love and it appears natural to me !
I love you ! Yes , I can say that to strangers ! I love you !
It's really nothing to do with you !!
It is my desire and choice to love you without any reservation or whatsoever !
I have decided to just love all and everything ! You make your choice and it is okay with me !
This is the crux and core to my experience ! Am I right or wrong , I do not know !
I am simply very peaceful , contented , happy and blissful ! 
With this I will end my today's message for the New Year 2014.
Till we meet again , take care .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment